Do you have a child who has completed an academic challenge, made great strides in a new skill, or simply been amazing all year? When it comes time to reward them for their efforts, you want to give them something that’s going to make them feel special. Paper Plate Awards
At the same time, though, you want something that won’t break the bank. After all, kids grow fast and financial resources are limited.
Paper plate awards are a great way to help your child feel special without breaking the bank. Inexpensive and easy to make, these award ideas are the perfect solution for rewarding your child for all of their hard work this year.
Read on to learn more about how paper plate awards can help boost your child’s self-esteem while also keeping your wallet happy.
What’s so great about Paper Plate Awards?
Paper plates may seem like a strange choice for rewarding your kids, but there are a few key benefits to using these as rewards. For starters, paper plates are inexpensive. If you’re on a budget, this aspect of paper plate awards is key.
Additionally, paper plates are durable. While they may not be the best for eating off of, paper plates are great for kids. If a child has a hard time controlling their excited movements, a paper plate award is not likely to break.
And lastly, paper plates are versatile. There are also plenty of ways to customize paper plate awards. You can write encouraging notes on them, draw pictures, and more.
These are just a few reasons why paper plate awards are a great choice for rewarding your kids this year.
How to Make a Paper Plate Award
When you think of paper plate awards, you may wonder what in the world you could write on them. Luckily, there are a few different ways to make paper plates special.
To begin, you can decorate the paper plate with crayons, markers, or paints. This often comes naturally to kids, giving them a great sense of accomplishment as they create their awards.
Another option is to use stickers. This can be a fun way to add a decorative element to the paper plate while keeping the decoration simple. You can also write or draw on the paper plate itself.
This can be a great way for your child to see their name on the award as well as find encouragement from you as they proudly display their paper plate award.
Printable Paper Plate Awards Templates
If you’d like to create a paper plate award but feel uninspired, don’t worry. There are plenty of online paper plate award templates that can help you get started.
Simply type “paper plate award templates” into your preferred search engine to find a variety of options. You can even find templates that come with pre-written messages on them, allowing you to focus on decorating the paper plate as you see fit. year awards
If you’d like to make your paper plate award extra special, these templates are a great way to do just that.
6 Easy To Make, No-Cost Paper Plate Award Ideas
- The reward for good behavior
- If your child is struggling with behavior, you can use paper plate classroom awards to help encourage good habits. Simply follow a chart that tracks your child’s behavior. Once they reach their goal for the week, they can earn a paper plate award.
- Recognition for a job well done
- If your child has completed a homework assignment, project, or other academic challenges, a paper plate award is a great way to acknowledge their efforts. year awards
- Prize for helping out around the house
- If your child is old enough to contribute around the house, a paper plate reward can be an excellent way to show your appreciation while also providing positive reinforcement.
- Gift for a job interview
- If your child is interviewing for a job, a paper plate gift (such as a “You Rock!” award) can help them feel confident and prepared.
- The reward for running a successful lemonade stand
- If your child has successfully run their lemonade stand, a paper plate reward can be a great way to acknowledge their efforts.
- Gift for great behavior at a restaurant
- If your child has behaved well at a restaurant, a paper plate gift is a great way to acknowledge their good behavior.
Wrapping Up: The Bottom Line
If your child has done an outstanding job this year, paper plate awards are a fun and inexpensive way to reward them for their efforts. From decorating the plate itself to finding paper plate award templates online, there are plenty of ways to make this paper plate awards extra special. With so many options to choose from, finding the perfect paper plate award for your child should be easy.
- The National Youth Achievement Award: Inspiring the Next Generation of Achievers
- 5 Reasons Why I’m Excited for the TLC Too Much Booty MTV Awards